Angiola-Patrizia De StefanisCertified Collaborative Law Practitioner Certified Family Law Mediator T 604-877-1057 ext. 102 E firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborative Law and Mediation
- Family Law
- Out of Court Dispute Resolution
- Wills and Estates
Angiola is the founder and principal of Alliance Lex. She focuses her practice in the areas of Collaborative Family Law and Wills & Estates.
Angiola shares her passion for people and her community through her extensive involvement with Rotary International, for which she has been recognized with some of Rotary's highest honours.
- Collaborative Divorce Vancouver, Co-Chair, 2010-2014
- BC Collaborative Roster Society, Charter Member
- Collaborative Divorce Network, Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Association of Family & Conciliation Courts, Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Training Advisory Committee Member
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Women Lawyers Forum, Member
- Secretary 2006-2008
- Marketing & Communications Committee, Co-Chair, 2005-2006
- Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, presenter
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, BC Branch webinar presenter, "Towards the Paperless Office"
- Pacific Legal Technology Conference presenter
- CU Training webinar presenter, "Powers of Attorney - Risks & Considerations"
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Forum presenter
- "Transitioning Through Divorce" presenter
- "Happily Ever After - How Do We Increase the Probability of a Successful Relationship" presenter
- District Chair, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards 2007-2011
- District Conference, Production Manager 1998-present
- President, Rotary Club of New Westminster-Royal City 2011-2012
- Club Trainer 2007-2010
- Director, Rotary Club of Burnaby 1999-2003